June 8, 2015

Cheap Thrift of the Day: Vintage Red Chanel Lambskin Purse

For my first installment of Cheap Thrift of the Day, I'm sharing what I consider to be my best find EVER - an authentic red Chanel quilted lambskin purse in mint condition.

Red Chanel quilted lambskin purse - Front




I picked this up at a now-defunct consignment boutique in the suburbs of Atlanta, circa 2010. The amazing shop owner offered me 30% off of her original asking price, so I bought this baby for $420. Don't get me wrong, I have heard of thrifters finding magical-unicorn-esque Chanel suits for $25, but this steal was legendary in my book! 



I only carried this once before putting it up for sale, so my days of owning a Chanel bag were quite limited. However short-lived, I enjoyed the time I spent with this hard-to-find, collectable gem and I especially enjoyed the insane ROI... it paid my rent for months :)

No comments:

Tweet